Your donations – large or small – are vital to keeping the Festival going and helping it grow.
We are a non-profit Community Interest Company. Any surplus at the end of the year is donated to Palestinian charities.
Become a partner
You can add huge value to the Festival by working with us on a joint event.
As a partner you would:
- Work with us to select films and design the event
- Provide in-kind support such as venue or ticket sales
- Extend our reach via your own promotion and networks
- Extend your reach via our considerable following
We warmly welcome volunteers to join our dynamic team of festival organisers. Volunteers have been a valuable, vibrant part of our festival since 2015, helping it to grow and become more creative.
This year we will be running 14 cultural events and screenings in independent venues across the city from 7th November – 9th December.
We offer opportunities in the following roles:
- Venue Assistants – Welcoming audience members, stewarding, helping with IT set up, room set up and tidy up, refreshments and merchandise handling
- Marketing – graphic design of flyers for our events, distributing leaflets across the city, promoting the festival through social media
- Photography– making photographic and video record of our events, including vox pops and fuller interviews with speakers and audience members
The benefits for our volunteers include:
- Experience of being part of a festival organising team
- Experience a unique film festival atmosphere and meet like minded people who appreciate cinema and Palestinian culture
- Opportunities to help our festival grow and become even more accessible
- A 2023 Festival T shirt
- Support from our experienced festival team and volunteer coordinator