We warmly welcome volunteers to join our dynamic team of festival organisers. Volunteers have been a valuable, vibrant part of our festival since 2015, helping it to grow and become more creative.
This year we will be running 14 cultural events and screenings in independent venues across the city from 7th November – 9th December.
We offer opportunities in the following roles:
- Venue Assistants – Welcoming audience members, stewarding, helping with IT set up, room set up and tidy up, refreshments and merchandise handling
- Marketing – graphic design of flyers for our events, distributing leaflets across the city, promoting the festival through social media
- Photography– making photographic and video record of our events, including vox pops and fuller interviews with speakers and audience members
The benefits for our volunteers include:
- Experience of being part of a festival organising team
- Experience a unique film festival atmosphere and meet like minded people who appreciate cinema and Palestinian culture
- Opportunities to help our festival grow and become even more accessible
- A 2023 Festival T shirt
- Support from our experienced festival team and volunteer coordinator
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading : Volunteering 2023